As you read every word of this article, you will discover a catastrophe awaits us…and it doesn’t matter if Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump wins the election.
Note: Of course we now know it’s President Donald Trump.
Let’s hear from James Howard Kunstler reporting from “The Daily Reckoning.” “That odor wafting across the land is the smell of Republicans with their hair on fire. Yet the gloat of astonishment on Hillary’s face as she witnesses the crack-up of her rival will eventually fade as she sees the wreckage awaiting her in the oval office. Weep for your country!
Note: He missed the boat on that call.
The only good to come out of this sordid election is the certainty that a lot of political debris will be swept away. Out of the miasma of idiocy and posture that is this election campaign, the hard-edged realities of our time will emerge and the TV audience will come to the stark recognition that it is not just another mere entertainment.”
See full story on Sizing Up the Endgame – The Daily Reckoning
Can you imagine hapless members of the Hive Mind Mentality…discovering the election is not just another form of entertainment. Will the reality evaders accept the economic crack-up that ferociously waits around the corner? Do these men and women realize we are witnessing the death of American politics?
Gary Johnson, Libertarian Party, Objectivism and Austrian Economics
You might be thinking…there’s a 3rd party candidate running. Isn’t he from the Libertarian Party? What’s his name. Well, it’s Gary Johnson. As a Republican, he served as the 29th Governor of New Mexico from 1995 to 2003.
For some reason, the Libertarian Party rarely inspires anyone. Why is that? Savvy marketers and copywriters know people buy on emotion and justify their buying decisions with logic. Now that’s fine when it comes to most goods and services. However, can you imagine any self-respecting libertarian stooping to the slop and BS of a modern political debate. Anyway, intelligent reasoning requires a chain of reasoning…not short declarations and emotional outbursts.
I will probably take some heat with my next statement. You might have noticed many libertarians act as if they belong to some kind of exclusive social club.
I love Ayn Rand; but can you see someone going to a hard-core Objectivist meeting…and claiming he or she indulges in Zen Buddhist meditation each morning. It probably wouldn’t matter if you believed in 91.5% of Objectivism. Do you think you would receive an invitation to the next meeting? What would be your chances of entering Galt’s Gulch as a new citizen?
What’s strange is…although Ayn Rand directly influenced Libertarianism, many Objectivists denounce it. Could the reason be the impact Bohemianism has on the libertarian movement?
My favorite economist is Ludwig von Mises…with Murray Rothbard running a close second. The two heavyweight champions belong to the Austrian School of Economics. You won’t find more fervent defenders of personal liberty and economic freedom than these greats. Their logic and reasoning remains irrefutable…which is why they haven’t caught on with members of the Hive Mind Mentality. I guarantee the Elite and its Soldiers from the Mainstream Press intend to keep it that way.
Are you familiar with Jim Rickard’s Complexity Theory? I find it possesses considerable merit. Have hardened Austrian economists come to terms with it? I doubt it.
Are you beginning to see…the global economy and the global financial system is on the verge of collapsing. A libertarian president can’t stop it. It’s too late. So, it’s just as well Gary Johnson doesn’t stand a chance. We would hate to see a libertarian attempt to stop the unstoppable…and suffer from the death of American politics.
The “Alleged” Crimes of Hillary Clinton
We could probably list more than 20 of the alleged crimes of Hillary Clinton. Still, we’re not attempting to write a 10 volume masterpiece.
Ask yourself these questions…
- Are you ready to hand your nation’s future to someone who collected millions of dollars performing illegal favors for governments? She did this why she was holding a high office. I guess we can accept…that’s just the way members of the Elite conduct business.
- Have you heard rumors about Donald Trump’s sexual “depravities?” Are you familiar with Hillary’s cover-up of Bill’s sexual escapades? How about the alleged fact…the Clintons hired private investigators to assassinate the character of his perceived adversaries. It appears Hillary made sure women such as Juanita Broaddrick, Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones and Kathleen Wiley were stalked and threatened. Obviously, Clinton and hypocrite go together.
- Are familiar with the Clinton’s uranium scheme? Here’s where Hillary’s hypocrisy stands out. Currently she’s laying the foundation for increasingly hostile relations with Russia. See Danielle Ryan’s article for more info. The Clinton’s made millions when they helped Russia obtain 20% of U.S. uranium. The treachery of Bill and Hillary Clinton boggles the mind.
- Can you trust someone who endangers America’s security…to become our next President? Apparently a lot of people do…because they keep voting the crooks into office. We know Hillary Clinton used an illegal basement server to hide Benghazi and Clinton Foundation emails. I guess we can’t blame her for practicing self-preservation.
- Do you know Hillary displays a fascination for the late Saul Alinsky…author of “12 Rules for Radicals?” Now that’s the bible for socialists, fascists, modern liberals, anti-capitalists and other Soldiers of the Elite. WND recently found that long after Alinsky’s death in June 1972, a group Clinton co-chaired maintained a working relationship with Alinsky’s main community organizing outfit, the Industrial Areas Foundation, or IAF. Fact: The Elite and its Soldiers want to bring down the USA and institute a One World Government.
Joy Overbeck of Townhall states “She (Hillary Clinton) is a calculating manipulator, always relentlessly on the hunt for ways to enrich herself and gather more power, our nation’s interests be damned.”
The Big “Ego” of Donald Trump
- Is Donald Trump an egoist? It depends on how you define one. We can be sure Ayn Rand wouldn’t put him in the same category as John Galt, Howard Roark, Hank Reardon and Dagny Taggart. Trump spouts off whatever comes to his mind. Rand’s characters act from rational selfishness.
- Trump defends calling Rosie O’Donnell a “fat pig.” Come on Donald…that’s really uncalled for. If you want to criticize her…stick to discussing her philosophy of life…although it’s hard to figure out what she has to do with anything. We can guess “feuds are feuds.” Purposely alienating women during a presidential campaign seems down right stupid. Donald, I hate telling you this. The 19th amendment guarantees all American women the right to vote.
- What does the following information mean to you? According to the New York Times (Yes, that’s Mainstream News) “Donald J. Trump belittled the parents of a slain Muslim soldier who had strongly denounced Mr. Trump during the Democratic National Convention, saying that the soldier’s father had delivered the entire speech because his mother was not “allowed” to speak.” Do you get it? Does Trump expect to receive praise at a Democratic National Convention? Donald…just let the dogs bark.
- Does Trump admire Vladimir V. Putin, President of Russia? Putin’s a strong individual. The problem arises if Trump praises him because he has a strong control over a country. If elected will President Trump attempt to wield his power ruthlessly? How will the “mess” we call Congress respond? We must face the fact that he reeks of authoritarianism. Of course, that exactly what members of the “Hive” will demand…when the rotten structure begins collapsing.
- Critics slam Trump for filing two or three legal bankruptcies in nearly a half century of largely successful business dealings? Many studies have already proven successful people fail many times before they find gold. So the criticism is unjustified.
- Trump believes he can run the government on business principles. Doesn’t he realize free enterprise business depends on profit/loss statements to determine success and failure…while bureaucracy has only bureaucratic rules and regulation to guide it. Let’s allow Ludwig von Mises to explain it. “Bureaucratic management is management bound to comply with detailed rules and regulations fixed by the authority of a superior body. The task of the bureaucrat is to perform what these rules and regulations order him to do.”
You can make up your own mind about the Presidential Election, its two “esteemed” candidates…and the death of American Politics. Let’s attempt to Master the Social Maze.
From the time we’re born, “significant” others teach us what they believe to be true. The child must be properly instructed. Whether it is our parents, teachers, religious leaders, politicians, mass media, etc….members of these groups attempt to mold us into their idea of what a person should be. Few can resist what he or she becomes. If the individual is fortunate, he is taught some important principles that may help him succeed in his endeavors.
Tragically, many of the rules of society amount to nothing but illusions…illusions that grab hold of an individual, destroying his ability to enjoy independent thought. Eventually, the illusions mutate into self-destructive delusions causing him to become stuck in the Hive Mind Mentality.
Breaking free of the erroneous beliefs of what Carl Jung calls the “collective unconscious” gives you the independence you need to experience a rewarding existence. Traveling the path of enlightened self-interest guarantees you see through illusion. You certainly don’t want to be trapped by the faulty beliefs of society, living by the second-hand values of others. You want to express the essence of your life through your values and beliefs.
The Integrated Individual, a person who acts from rational selfishness…maintains a considerable advantage when dealing with the trials and tribulations of life. Along the way, he discovers cause and effect relationships in the sphere of human action…and the timeless principles of life that guarantee he waltzes through life with happiness and success.
RA Meyer – Master the Social Maze
P.S. Here are several more links to articles that helped me in my research.